Monday, March 14, 2011

March 2011

I decided since I am so busy tonight at work I had no excuse to ignore writing and updating the blog. even though the majority of the people on here know what are going on cause you are part of my facebook network. I guess it is better to have multiple spots of history so if one goes down I still have the other.

Paula had scans done in Feb, they came back good I guess. The doctor stated that the brain tumors are still dying and not growing at all. as long as the tissues don't cause swelling nothing will have to be done.

the kids are doing good are excited to get swimming lessons this year, we missed softball signups so we are putting them in swimming.

We are getting ready for our vacation to San Diego and I will update on how that went next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment