Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Diego Day 5

Today we started with the Air and Space Museum, then we went and rented snorkeling gear and wet suits, and then we finished the day off at Boomers amusement park. we wanted to go to Belmont Park but it closed 2 hrs from the time we would have gotten there so we decided to go somewhere else where we could spend some time.


Callie enjoyed the beach and building sand castle. She loved going over and smashing Paula's while it was getting built.

Tommy D liked the Boomers and the going on the Go Cart rides even though he wasn't old enough to drive himself he enjoyed being able to ride and act like he was driving. The mini gold course. He also liked playing the arcade games. He liked the beach and building sand castles. He laughed at Callie sitting on Paula's castles and really liked it when Callie farted on it. He also liked the 4d movie. He liked it when the movie sprayed us with water from a monsters mouth and I said eww stinky you need to brush your teeth. He also liked the Childrens place in the air and space muesem. He liked going in the water at the beach. He liked watching Nicki getting 2 holes with one stroke. she hit a little hard.

Today Nicki liked when she hit the golf ball to hard and got the 2 holes with one stroke. Pretty much everything at the Boomers. She liked the beach and chasing the waves and running away from the waves when she wasn't so cold she didn't want to do anything. The soft sand was pretty cool to her. She also loved getting a broken seashell right off the beach. She also liked the air and space muesem the play area and the 4d movies.

This is Maddy and I liked the beach especially the water I spent the whole time [I don't know how. I also liked the mini golf and getting a hole in one which is my first hole in one and I have never played before. I loved the teacup except for two of the spinnings it felt like like I was the moon and I had to orbit around the earth. The farris wheel I was scared on when it was going down. I loved riding the go carts with my mom. I liked the 4d movies at the air and space muesum except when i got sprayed with water. I got to see Amelia airharts plane the lockheed vega 5b.I liked being able to go snorkeling with my dad. We went out about 100 yards or more from the shore. It was great.

Paula liked seeing the Red Baron plane at the muesem , the 4d movies, she liked going to the beach even though it was cold. she is thinking about getting a wet suit for everyday living. She liked racing the go carts until some little girl crashed into her.

I enjoyed listening to the kids laugh and giggle at lots of stuff. Callie seemed to really enjoy today and she let us know it by how she laughed and laughed and laughed. When we were on the go carts she didn't stop laughing the entire time. I also enjoyed throwing Paula into the water at the beach she wouldn't get her head wet so I gave her a little assistance. I got to take Maddy out and teach her how to Snorkel and with her life jacket on she seemed to really get the hang of it. I think the thing I have really liked about this trip is my frugal wife even on vacation she is watching the local sales and shopping accordingly. She also got us an awesome deal on a card that lets get into tons of places we got the card for $1,000 and have already used that much plus Legoland to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment