Monday, April 27, 2009

good week

This was a fairly good week this week. Paula finished her daily radation treatment on Tuesday and so it was nice to be off with her and the kids for a couple of days. The only bad thing last week was that I had to postpone planting my garden. I got all the ground plants in radishes, beets, carrots, etc. i was also able to get my corn planted if everything turns out and grows we are going to have a lot of corn. I guess we just have to wait on see.

On Saturday Paula went to this food co-op where you we get home grown food and vegetables for a fairly cheap price generally really cheap. But while Paula was there, I guess the kids were playing with some other kids while waiting. One of the other kids started hitting Tommy D with a little flex hand type thing and and Callie decided that was mean so she started to yell at the other kid stop hitting my brother, she put her arm around him and started to comfort him, he wasn't hurt he probably was getting a kick out of it. but was so concerned with him. As they walked away she turned around and yelled "your a meanie."

2 comments:

  1. That is good Paula is done with radiation.
    I love the story at the food place. My kid would probably be the one hitting and then come running crying to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie is so darned cute. What a sweetheart. She was lookin out for big bro, too cute.

    ReplyDelete