Friday, April 3, 2009

School


Well this week has been relatively uneventful, Paula's radation is coming on and she had her another dose of chemo on Monday but seems to be doing well from both of them. The only thing is they are doing more tests to make sure the cancer hasn't spread any further. Hopefully they come back good which I am sure they will.
The big decision of this week is to go back to school or not, when Paula was diagnosed last year I had just registered for my second consecutive year at the USU extension, but I put that on hold due to the fact we didn't how long her treatments were going to be, so I asked for a year long leave of abscene, well that ends next semester so they sent a letter saying I needed to register to keep my status. I had to decide if I should go back or if I should just stay they way we are, well I decided to see if I could extend my leave another year without having to reregister and all that crap. Luckily I think I got an understanding counsler when I wrote them cause she stated here is the link to get another year, don;t worry about I will remember who you are and make sure you gfet the extra year. I am hoping to be back to school by spring semester of 2010. I guess in my line of work I have grown to always expect the worse from people but over the last year I have began to learn that most people are good people and just need to be told and they will be willing to help. I guess just because I have been out school doesn't mean I can't learn from school.

2 comments:

  1. That is good that they were understanding. I think it would be hard to go back to go to school again. What are you going back for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm undecided on what to go into I am leaning towards elementary education, i have 12 years before I retire from what I am doing now to decide.

    ReplyDelete