Sunday, April 19, 2009

Negative Perspective

It has occured to me that over the last couple of weeks I have started to fall into a negative personality. I apoligize to anyone at this time that I have made feel sad or negative as well. I am realizing that this is not what I want cause I am finding myself angry and the smallest of things. I know this isn't what is neseccary in my life. So I again I apoligize that if I have said anything that was wrong or upsetting I am truly sorry.

On a higher note Paula is doing good with all of her treatments and she only has two regular radation treatments on her breast and then one 4 hr session on her back and then we wait for a while to get all the tests redone to see if she is in full remission or not. During that waiting time she will continue to get the light treatment of chemotherapy ever three weeks. She has been able to get a grant sponsored retreat to Park City for the weekend and seems to have made some connections with people who are in the same sitituation as she is. I haven't seen her since she left but just talking to her on the phone it seems to have made her realize there are people to talk to, which if she uses it like I think this group was set up for I think she will be much better cause she will have someone to really talk to someone going through the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. Negativity is hard to overcome for everyone. I am sure it is Satan's way to tear down us and the family.
    I am glad Paula got to go to Park City. That is a neat opportunity. Hopefully the treatments all turn out well for her and you. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to tell you how much I admire you and Paula. I can't imagine going what you are going through and not being negative. You both are such amazing people, and have always been an example to me. Hang in there and know we are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete